Just like any other task you perform on a daily basis. Even washing your face has certain do’s and don’ts that include:
1. Always use the kind of face wash that suits your skin type or else it may have adverse effects on the skin.
2. Use the right temperature of water: too hot or too cold is out of the way and may harm your skin.
3. Apply a moisturiser or a sunscreen after washing your face.
4. Don’t use facewash for removing makeup.
5. Nothing can replace facewash so be careful and avoid soaps and home remedies at least for the wash.